Monday, June 8, 2009

unrealistic goals or the pursuit of failure


I bought the wii fit last night and am quite thrilled so far. Albeit, the fitness analysis is quite blunt. I am, as I suspected in the overweight category. I blame beer and IT work. And laziness.... damn you laziness!! Well, before buying the wii fit, I had in mind to lose some weight already. I've been feeling uncomfortable as of late in my own skin, and figure dropping some pounds may well remedy that feeling. I set the unrealistic goal however of losing 20 pounds in a month. I figure I can perhaps accomplish this through moderate starvation and excessive exercise. I've set forth a planned regiment of one meal a day of Campbell's chicken noodle soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. I'm planning on spending at least an hour or more a day doing wii fit exercises, morning and night combined. We shall see in a months time how effective this is. Wish me luck.

2 comments: