Thursday, July 9, 2009

cthulhu and end of week win!

I'm pretty stoked, we're supposed to play Cthulhu later tonight and today also marks the end of my work week. I'm running on fumes however, and hope I'll be able to last. I got at best, two to three hours of sleep last night, and came to work at 9:20, and am attempting to work a ten hour shift. Then scramble to eat something quick and get my gear and head to Mike's to play until 3:00 in the morning. (if history repeats itself.) Really though, all I want to do is grab a six pack and chill out on the couch to some tetris.. so I'm not too sure how well off I'm going to be after tonight. I'm thinking I won't drink or smoke during the game tonight, else I be made the buzzkill in having to split earlier than required. That alone should be an interesting experience, as I self medicate for performance sake, as drinking relaxes me to prevent social anxiety, and smoking exhilirates my sense of both attention to detail and imagination. Albeit, the beneficial aspects to my form of doctoring has a tipping point that can quickly make my ability to play close to nill. Either how, I'm in good spirits and happy that I can relax for the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment